Emergency call for our pregnant tenent as system alert sounded for carbon monoxide. Promised appt first in am day 1 no show tenents wait and I took off work.

Day 2 no calls except mine waiting for two households no concern and no call back still no show...just lies and poor customer communication from Mgr even at San Jose office. I stayed home again from work day 2 emergency service no one still calls back again. Mgr promised a follow up emergency appt am no calls. This is more than unacceptable.

I am looking for another company for propane.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2008.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

SO YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET FREE WORK FROM AMERIGAS CALL AN HVAC COMPANY AMERIGAS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR APPLIANCES YOU SHOULD HAVE THEM SERVICED AND KEPT UP YOUR TRYING TO KILL THIS POOR PREGNANT GIRL I BET YOU CASH HER HUD CHECK SAME DAY YOU GET ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP UP PROPERTY NOT GAS COMPANY.

The corn in my garden didn't grow very well. It was due to low amounts of nitrogen.

I called my local Blockbuster video rental store to complain, the manager was kind of busy with customers renting DVD's. Said he would call me back the next day. He didn't.

What kind of service is that?? My corn did't grow and my Labor day was horrible..

Idiots

"Why did 'un-educated Manager' tell them of follow up the next day? Why didn't Manager know ...."call a Furnace man?" Why are you such a 'Kiss-Up' gassman?

Is that the only way to be promoted at Amerigas?

Kissing up to the Boss or Boss'?? Have you got those 'Knee-Pads' on a little too tight?

AmeriGas provides propane, not carbon monoxide. Call a furnace man.