Milan, Indiana

I received a promotional price on the rental of your gas tank along with a certain price on a tank of gas this was the fall of 2010. Your Company Rep.

came on January 06,2010 and set a tank down stating at that time that he would be back in 10 days to do the hook up and bring fill the tank with gas. This never happened. We have called to many times to count. On last week 9/19/2011 we drove 30 miles to the Oxford office, talked with a Rep.

who set us up for today for hook up and tank fill. We even added a space heater to our order. We now get a call from the oxford office saying other hook-ups are scheduled for today that they didn't know about so we are put off until Monday 10/03/2011. What kind of business is this that would put off some one for nearly a year.

The Rep. stated that when he put the tank down last year the rainy season came and every time he came it was to wet. This is not true this is an absolute falsehood, no one has ever been by or home or called us. As of today 9/29/2011, I have informed the Rep.

to come ASAP and remove your tank from our property. I do not expect that your tank sets on my property another year. After today, if the tank is not removed I will seek out what lawful means I have to get the tank removed.

I will also seek out information as to if I might be entitled to rental fee from your company. Your tank has occupied my grounds nearly a year with out providing me any benefit therefore, I have provided rental space to you with out my actual approval.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2011.

Comments

Hi this is Fran from amerigas. Please email me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com so I can assist you with this issue.

Thank you.