I have been trying to get the local Amerigas people to come and remove their propane tank. I no longer use propane and park my vehicle where the propane tank is now located.

In the spring I intend building a carport. Since early summer I have "courteously" requested that this tank be picked up. Instead, when I call, I get an answering machine,I have called a minimum of four times, sent just as many e-mails and the little monster still sits in my way.

The one and only e-mail I did receive before Christmas stated the tank would be removed December 23rd. Guess what????

Fed-up in Malone, NY

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2010.

Comments

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #279734

yeah. that's smart.

Call the fire deptartment and waste their time with a lie. They WILL fine you!

good advice! a s s h ole!

I hope Fran is a real person because I just e-mailed her with the SAME problem. Have a 500 gallon rusting ugly tank sitting in my side yard for SIX MONTHS now after repeated phone calls to Amerigas for its removal! Our local office apparently stopped existing because every single phone call goes to a machine and not one single message has been returned by them, so we rely on the corporate office which has been less than helpful.

Call them and tell them you smell gas, you tink the tank is leaking. Tell them you are calling the fire dept.

as soon as you hang up. They will be there ASAP.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.