I have been trying to start service with AmeriGas since 4 Dec 10. I have called into the national office twice now since the Fayetteville office uses a voice mail saying they are not taking any calls.

Today, I saw an Amerigas Truck in my neighborhood and asked him if he could take the access cap off (my tank is already 80% full from the previous owner) and I would pay cash for the amount in the tank. He called in and the person said I needed to drive 40 minutes to their office. I tried calling the Fayetteville office again and once again no answer. I called the national number and asked if they could get a hold of the Fayetteville office, they placed me on hold and stated they were not answering the number he had either.

I would just ask them to remove their tank, but I have seen posts on how long that tanks as well. Any thoughts?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Why would you even want to do service with a corp that won't return or even "pick" up your phone call. Vote with your pocket book...I am switching to Jenkins because I can't get them to fill my tank and I have been a customer for 3 years...I ordered a refill the week before Thanksgiving! They have Horrible customer service and I can only surmise that I, a paying customer, am not important to their bottom line...I'm going to purchase from another company and the next house I have will not be dependant on "propane"

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #223482

You have a tank with 80%, can you use that?

If they are not taking calls, it means they are not accepting new customers at the time.

Quit harrassing them, and quit calling national headquarters!!