I moved 3 months ago and my final bill was 42 bucks. They told me I would be reimbursed for the Gas left in the tank (about half full) Call them again and again and they just picked up the tank (2 months later) I'm shock it was still there and they didn't charge me for that too.

Gas turned out to be worth 93 bucks after the put all their bogus charges on the end I still owe them.

Their automated pay does not work, their pay buy phone does not work. FIND another Gas Company don't waste your time with Ameri-***!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 15, 2010.

Comments

#231923

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Sounds like you need to read your contracts before signing. Oh yeah if you compare the contracts to the other gas companies around you'll see that they are close to being the same.

That's funny, paying over the phone and online always works just fine for me. And yes, picking up a tank takes a while, you tantruming little infant.

Do you expect the world to stop and cater to you every time you need something?

And yes, removing a tank costs time/effort/money, so why are you surprised you have to pay for that service especially when you left gas in your tank? You should kill yourself for being so ***.