26 Union St E, Richlandtown, PA 18955, USA

For the past 32 years I was with a family owned company that I had no problems with. 6 months ago I had my tanks filled by this company & paid them.

Around the 1st of the month I received a bill for tank rental of $130 along with terms & conditions. I called & told them to cancel my account & pick up their equipment. The person on the phone was a bit nasty & gave some cockamamie excuse for the charge. I informed her we were never charged for rental before.

She said that the company they bought out charged us with the cost of the gas. If that is so, when I purchased gas back in June wasn’t I charged then? She said she would put in a ticket for pick-up. A few days later we got a call from a supervisor who said he wanted to make things right.

My wife told him we put in our own tanks to please pick these up. He said ok that will be no problem. No one had showed up to pick up the tanks. I put in a request thru contact on their web site again requesting they pick up their tanks.

A day later we received a call asking us to reconsider canceling. My wife told them no & again asked them to please pick up their tanks. This person hung up on her. This company is terrible & should be investigated for fraudulent business practices.

I do not have a contract nor have I ever signed a contract with them. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Preferred solution: Pick up the tanks, cancel my account & do not send me a bill..

Comments