Charlotte, North Carolina
1.5K views

I have called numerous times to get my tank picked up. I even sent the tank rental bill back to them with a note telling them to come pick it up because I am NOT paying a tank rental bill.

I never had to pay it previously. My tank was painted silver when it arrived and it is now a rusty mess. There prices are way higher than anyone else's. If you go to pay your bill in Marshville...you may or may not be able to...depending on if the manager decided to close early for the day.

If you call and ask why they are higher than anyone else they will match the price thats cheaper..Why cant you just stay competitive with the other prices? I received a notice this week asking me to do the budget plan throughout the year....ha NOT! Amerigas (Heritage Propane in Marshville, NC) is doing dirty business and I'm sure alot of elderly people are probably being bullied around into thinking they will have to pay this ridiculous pick up charge. When the other manager at the Marshville location was there it was a pleasant place to do business with but now it has a manager thats corrupt and the office staff isnt much better.

Get it together Amerigas (Heritage Propane)! Get control of your employees and the ripping customers off!

• office staff

Comments

Amen! You said it well.

Heritage propane has the most expensive price by far. When I asked why it was so expensive I was told because there a bigger company they need to charge more.

People shouldnt have to pay a tank rental fee thats like paying for the cup or renting your table at the resturant when you go out to eat. As far as a pickup charge they should be more competive and have better prices and they wont loose customers.

The reason they have to come get the tank is because they lost a customer and they want to get at much as they can get out of you.

Heritage propane in Charlotte NC is a joke. I call and a I ever get is an answering machine that is full so I can't leave a message even.

If I do leave a message, no one returns my phone call.

Do NOT use Heritage Propane in Charlotte NC. Very very very very poor service not to mention higher than average propane prices.

Yes they have delays with picking up tanks, and yes they say they can charge a fee to come get tank, and yes they say they can charge you to recover left over propane--So just do what my Lawyer advised me to do! Charge them a fee for tank storage for every day that the tank stays on your property after they received the Notice of Assumption.

I'm charging them $3.00 per day for storage as long as tank sets. they received my notice on Feb.

3rd. I'm making money every day!

THAT WHY THEY HAVE A F RATEING WITH BBB

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE COMPLANT I HAVE HAD A TANK FOR 20 YEARS NEVER HAD TO PAY A RENTAL FEE BUT NOW THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME RENTAL AND THYE HAVE SEVERAL PRICES ON THE GAS DEPENDING ON WHO YOU ARE I WILL NO LONGER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND I WILL KEEP THIS TANK UNTILL I USE AL THE GAS THATS IN IT THAT I PAID FOR

i like the people at the gas company, they are the most professional people to deal with they dont give the stuff away but i know they will be there long after wess propane and marshvill sell out to make some fash cash. they are all family and friends and they are not the walmart of gas and thats just what i want.

just thke poultry man says so people are cry babies and want free stuff

The customer sounds mad because he was not able to get something free. I have several friends that work there and I know Terry and they run a good place.

I been with them 16 years and will continue as long as they treat me fair. Sounds like the other person wants to cry to see if he can get free stuff

Be a grow up and pay your bills

I do business with Heritage and I think they make it easy on me. They are there when I call them 7 days a week. Not the cheapest but the best customer service. They light my logs and the office manager now is very nice. The former office manager and manager were connected at the hips and depending on there mood you might recieve polite customer service but they never let me run out.

I will continue to do business with this company As long as they provide this level of customer service.

R Caudle

I have done business with heritage propane in Marshville and the are very polite and customer friendly. They treat me with dignity and respect which is rare in business business these days. These people are part of the community and a pleasure to do business with.

Call our National Customer Care Line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-GAS-4YOU / 1-800-427-4968

Amerigas Reviews