Update by user May 25, 2018

So, Ameri Gas reached out to me and gave me credit back for the propane that was left in the tank, but still charged me there over priced propane they hit me with without informing me of the increase in price. I feel that I should have been charged the amount I had been paying in the past and not the snake price that they hit me with in the middle of the winter on the holidays no less.

Heartless is what I have to say about this company, they wouldn't care if they over charged there mother on Christmas Day for propane. I would rather crawl in a den with a bear in the winter looking for warmth, then to ask them to ever heat my house again.

Original review posted by user Apr 25, 2018

I had moved into Hemlock Farms over a year ago and was told my propane (Ameri Gas) would be $1.76 a gallon. I was running low on propane come November of last year and the truck pulled in pumped my propane with two cars sitting in the driveway not knocking on the door and took off leaving the receipt sitting on my doorstep.

I read the the ticket and with out warning me jacked my price up to $2.67 a gallon. I was left holding a $980 bill. I then removed them from my services and have 40% left in the tank when I was in formed that I would have to pay the full amount and receive no credit back for the 40% left in the tank. They would resell that potion of it to someone else.

This place is a true rip off and will in every way take advantage of you in the middle of the winter.

I am not afraid to show my name and number if someone would like to file a class action suit against this company for all of there wrong doing that they are getting away with. Please feel free to email me at cars1369@yahoo.com if there other people out there just like me going through this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Residential Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Amerigas Cons: Office personal not helpful.

• propane price