1.3
Additional Fees

What an unprofessional lot. I was charged 2.17 a gal for propane in July - refilled the next March for 4.20.

When I called to question it, I was told they would re-bill it at 3.99. They never did so I called back two weeks later to ask. I spoke to Dee and she was unbelieveable. She first told me there was NO record of my call and because I didn't write the person's name down I spoke to - there was nothing she could do!

WHAT? When I questioned her - she hung up on me! This is how this company does Customer Service. I own a business and if one of my employees spoke to a customer like she did me - they would be G-O-N-E.

Save yourself the extreme rudeness from their personnel and use another provider. They ARE NOT people you want to do business with.

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Preferred solution: train your people on how to talk to customers professionally and not be so RUDE.

I didn't like: Incredible poor customer service.

Comments

h.kitchener

The price they charge customers is based on the price they pay, which changes at least yearly, often-times more often. Look around and find another propane supplier who got a better deal on their propane and go with them. As for the customer service personnel, talk to the manager/owner, etc.