460 N Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, PA 19406, USA

So I got a flyer from Amerigas, indicating that if I switch from my current provider, they would give me a better deal. Happily I called a few minutes ago (Friday Nov. 9), and I got a female CS rep on the line. I asked her what is the rate per gallon, what is the cost of tank rental, what is the average rate for future refills, what happens to my current tank, while I have to pay the current company to come and take their tank, whats installation cost....you know, the kind of questions you would ask in order to make a more informed decision. She answered a few questions and the rest was I don't know and eventually she hang up the phone.

What a first day experience!. And they want me to switch?

Think twice before you call Amerigas. And if you already their customer, well, my sympathies.

If Amerigas was the last company on earth and I had no alternative, I will opt to freeze than go with them.

AMERIGAS management, you are paying the lady I talked to today to destroy your company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Comments