I have been a customer since 1982 when you were suburban propane.Ihave never had any trouble untill the last six months. I never had to call for refills before now.

I called on the 22nd of january for gas and now it is the 25th and I had to call again only to be told she (linda) would check with the driver to see why I wasn't delivered yesterday. I have a 500 gallon tank and use gas for heating and cooking along with gas logs.

I cant see why it has become so difficult to obtain in the last six months.In the last 25 years I never had to call it was always delivered with out calling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Just thought this contact may be helpful to you - got off AG website - To submit questions or comments regarding the quality of service you receive from AmeriGas, please click here or contact our National Customer Care Line at 1-800-GAS-4YOU (1-800-427-4968).

I would recommend that you contact the corporate office and complain. Just from personal experience, I believe this may due to the company not having enough workers to do the work and if the guys can't keep up with the work it is not their fault that the company won't hire any help or cut back their help so there is not enough employees to keep people supplied.

Then when the weather gets bad it is even worse because what they may have been able to do in 8 hours now takes them like 14 hours or longer!!!

Trust me I know someone who works for the company and they get treated terrible by customers and it is not his fault!!!! Also people should not wait until we are in the middle of a winter storm emergency to get gas!!!

We have attempted to contact the Warrenton, VA office several times to request delivery and always seem to get a busy signal and there is no way to leave a message. Our tank is below 5% so we must contact another provider.

We are now a dissatisfied customer. Please close our account.