Latrobe, Pennsylvania

I can't get gas even when I call, been a customer since 1982 never had any problems with getting gas untill last six months. I pay on time and expect service when I need it.

I called for delivery on the 22nd of january and now on the 25th I had to call again. This is the 2nd time this winter I've had trouble obtaining gas. I have a 500 gallon tank and use gas for heating, cooking and gas logs.

In the past 28 years i've not complained because I've gotten good service until the last six months. Now Im seriously considering changing my propane dealer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Wow you must be their only customer if you think you can call and get it the next day. Get a life

Okay, so, I've been with Amerigas for 19 years and I had one time where my tank was left empty because they forgot to fill it. So, now I check my own tank and call them. It sucks for me because I often find myself empty, or down to five gallons.

I havent been with amerigas as long as you have, but you know as well as I do that they have a 7 day delivery window. By your own admission it has only been 3 days so be patient.

Amerigas Reviews