Glen Allen, Virginia
Resolved
1.3

Update by user Feb 05, 2016

Manager contacted me and resolved all issues to my complete satisfaction

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2016

I hope I get another quality survey for my last service call.I missed three days work to get a gauge replaced, first showed up with no pumper truck as scheduled, (the second appointment was a complete no show).

I was told at the completion of the third appointment (yes, they finally showed up) that I had to fill the tank (439 gal vs 322) to "test the new gauge". Then I get hit for $2.86 per gallon for that scam when I would have waited until summer for a much cheaper pre buy.

Oh how I miss the old company with employees that understood a phone complaint, when I called in today it was much more like "what's your problem".Not rude...just not helpful.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more National Grid - Beyond Rude and Unprofessional National Grid "Thursday night May 18th after a terrible wind storm a tree on my front lawn took down the utility post also in my front yard along with all the electrical/utility..." Read more Amerigas - Billing For Amerilock Enrollment Fee Amerigas "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more