Resolved
1.3

Update by user Feb 05, 2016

Manager contacted me and resolved all issues to my complete satisfaction

Original review posted by user Feb 05, 2016

I hope I get another quality survey for my last service call.I missed three days work to get a gauge replaced, first showed up with no pumper truck as scheduled, (the second appointment was a complete no show).

I was told at the completion of the third appointment (yes, they finally showed up) that I had to fill the tank (439 gal vs 322) to "test the new gauge". Then I get hit for $2.86 per gallon for that scam when I would have waited until summer for a much cheaper pre buy.

Oh how I miss the old company with employees that understood a phone complaint, when I called in today it was much more like "what's your problem".Not rude...just not helpful.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Amerigas. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amerigas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Amerigas to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments