Asheville, North Carolina

"I was 'FIRED' after reporting Managers' mis-use of company's funds & rules. My call to the 'Ethics Committee'got me FIRED!!!!!

Debbie Ranson would not listen & all my 'REPORTS' were ignored & covered up to protect Tim Owens (The Manager) of Sruce Pine & Hendersonville,NC !! ...... I had a 'Perfect-Record' until Tim Owens found out I had called 'Ethics Committee'!! My career has been ruined & 'Judy Winters & her husband Wayne Winters' are 'bad-mouthing me to any & everyone that will listen!!

It was thier actions I repoted to Tim Owens, with absolutely nothing done, so I reported to 'Ethics Comm.', but info. was sent to Debbie Ranson, who told Tim Owens what I had done. He then 'conjured-up' an excuse to fire me!! When I provd him 'LIEING' I was awarded 'Un-Employment'!!!

All of his actions are 'covered-up' to protect his 'Cushy-Job'!!!

I realy don't expect anything to be done because from my 'own-exp.', this company does this sort of thing on a regular basis!! I would like a responce, but I feel it will be ignored again, as usual!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Manager.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

@AmeriGas Customer Service

This is a common thing. Regional managers should not let local offices know they are coming.

That’s the oldest trick in the book to catch what’s not being done right yet you continue to inform them.

You have staff members who dress trashy and smoke in your office and who also let your bulk drivers take there truck home but you’ll never catch this because you tell the local managers you’re coming. Do better.

Never mind write this one off. I guess he won't be stealing anymore. Gone again.

watch out customers in western NC homer G has been known to fill a tank charge cash and hang the bill on another customers door. If you feel this has happend too you call the office this has happenend too me.

OMG i would say that this is more to the whole story. I can't say for sure, I would like to talk to the former employer to see if this was true.

I believe I could prosecute. probably just leave it along though people like that has to look over their sholder constantly.

IF THIS IS THE WHOLE STORY AND YOU HAVE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT IF YOU ARE JUST PISSED FOR BEING FIRED THEN YOU ARE SOL. IF YOU DID CALL EHTICS AND REPORTED INFRACTIONS THEN YOU WERE TERMINATED THAT IS RETALITION CALL THE EOE OFFICE OF YOUR STATE AND FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT.

IF YOU HAVE REAL EVIDENCE IF ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR WORD SAYING THAT YOU SAW THIS OR THAT I'M SORRY YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK. BEST WISHES ON A RESOLUTION THAT HELPS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

JUST A TIP ALWAYS HAVE EVIDENCE AND COPIES AND ONLY REPORT WHAT IS A DIRECT VIOLATION THAT EFFECTS YOUR POSITION IF IT NOT GOING TO AFFECT YOU ITS REALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A WHISTLE BLOWER UNLESS ITS A SAFETY INFRACTION THAT ENDANGERS LIFE OR PROPERTY. BEING JEALOUS THE MANAGER OR SERVICE TECH HAS A TRUCK IS NOT A REASON TO CALL ETHICS IT IS THE MANAGERS DISCRETION TO HOW THE VEHICLES ARE USED AND IF HE CAN MANAGE THE FUEL IN THE BUDGET HE DECIDES TAKE THE TRUCK OR NO.

BEST OF LUCK ON A RESOLUTION IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE CASE

I have nothing but good things to say about the winters and the staff at the amerigas hendersonville location. Judy is always nice and courteous when I go in to pay my bill.

I have met many of the employees and they have always went out of their way to treat me well and make sure I am taken care of. Thank you employees at amerigas.

Homer"Clay Capps" G gas tickets left on doors being charged to the wrong customer profit's pocketed,Please learn how to spell or use spell check when making complaits makes you sound as *** as you are.

Last July'09,the 'Country Skilet, a rest. in Rosman,NC, had a freak accident that involved a car crashing into the TANK behind the rest.

When the person "On-Call" called the rest., after being told by answering service what the emergency was,his only responce was "I don't know what to do?" A stranger with knowledge of propane had to "FIX" the emergency!! The next Business day, "that" office was called to speak to Manager to find out "WHY" the Emergency wasn't handled by thier "On-Call" person & was told (as is always the case) that the Manager wasn't in , but would have him call.He did not. Naturaly the 'Country Skillet'(828-884-7605)cancelled thier account without "ANY" responce from Manager!! This is the "same office & same people" that this other man reported, but "THEY" were not 'FIRED' or even repromanded!!

Why Not??!!

Are 'The Winter's' not expected to follow 'Regulations'like all-other Gas Companys? Are they realy "THAT SPEACIAL"!!!

:eek

:cry

i know how you feel, i tried that once, and almost got fired,, they always protect the managers, your expendable

Have you seen a laywer? My husband has something similar happen to him now he is sueing them.

And gonna win!!!

Big companys think the can push everyone around with no consequences for thier actions. They need to be taught a lesson!!!!

Amerigas Reviews