The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life, how do they stay in business. People there are other alternatives!!

We have been waiting for over two weeks and still no delivery, it's freezing in Kentucky. If your company is under staffed I'm sure there are lots of unemployed people who would love to have a job. Also, your customer service for the Kentucky area is in great need of training. Stop passing the buck and take responsibility for your mistakes.

There are other companies that are able to provide propane to this area and we will certainly be giving them a call. You lost a good customer!!

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Dont ever wait untill your down to 20% that makes it very hard for them to get to you. Order at the lowest of 30%. That way when they are 7 days out, they will have time to get to you before you hit zero.

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #104692

I have been a customer of Amerigas for several years now. They have always taken care of me.

They have dropped the ball a few times in the past years but they have always made it right. I like a company who will do what it is right to take care of their customer.

I know that all companies will have a blip in the service every now and then especially when you have Millions of customers who demand service pretty much at the same time. The way I see it they have millions of customers and only a few complaints so that means they must do a pretty good job.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #103731
:sigh I was told to call when my tank had 20% and I always do. That don't make any defference to them ./I have waited 8 days and still no gas.

I ran out two days ago! So much for thier word!!!!!