Boise, Idaho

i ran out propane on 12-27-2010 i got call from ameri gas i was completely out. i was out of town .

i came home to make sure everything was taken care of ,service man change copper line to regulator didn't inspect regulator . i have a 500 gal tank .at the end of January i ran out again that's 1000 gals in two month at 3.10 a gal that's a lot of money .i called for fill up . service man comes out fills tank on thursday nite 9.00pm find lick that was in regulator off tank . service man said he can not hook it back up because of the lick to night .

cold temp 5 below not going have fun night .they said they would be out at 9.30 am so i stay home from work .know show at 9.30 am i called 10.00 am to find out they were in a meeting and manger victor is hes name. new i was waiting for them .service man show up at 11.15am said I'm sorry.and a few Min's later the man that filled the tank showed up and said he was sorry they both said there manager new they had me waiting for them . fix replaced regutor done a lick check . hooked line back up and fired up water heater it wouldn't stay lit .

gas furnace was alright. OK but water heater low presure switch gone . need to replace water heater .i replace water heater.whan service man left he said that there was going to be a credit back to to my account and victor would call me a month past right know im at 62 percent left of 450.gal . finally victor called 3/8/2011 he want to give me 200gal credit .but i think for 900gal in two month and it being out of my control .

50/50 split or ameri gas take care of it all .

THERE PRICE ARE OUT OF CONTROL PRICE CHECK FERRALL 2.25 GAL NOT 3.11 AMERI GAS. WHAT SHOULD I DO

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Manager.

Comments

Call and ask for Walt's number

First you should go back to school and learn to basic writing and spelling skills.

Then you should understand that things break, that's life, welcome to being an adult.

Obviously your water heater is past it's warranty so suck it up. Not to mention the company is even offering you a gift of a 200 gallon credit.

Shut up and take the gift.

What should you do? That question is almost as comical as it is sad.

If you truly lost all those gallons and the manager won't compensate and it was their fault...then take it further.

Like perhaps the managers boss. There is always some one higher to take an issue up with!

Hello, my name is Fran and I work for AmeriGas. I’m sorry to hear about your situation with service and billing.

If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran