This company has suddenly become a nightmare. Apparently, the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.

I have a tank for my dryer only. They used to be bad because they only delivered 2 times a year and wouldn't come until I ran out (usually during a holiday). Now suddenly, they are delivering and billing and charging for tank rental on an irregualar but frequent basis.

Most recently, I paid a bill on the phone that was not registered with the local Amerigas.

Now they are trying to charge me an incorrect late fee. I spoke with someone in National who said they would take care of it. Weeks later, it's still there. Then, National calls to ask me to pay the bill, I tell them what happened and they say, "call local, we are not responsible." I call local and no one ever answers the phone or returns a call.

Convenient! They are nothing short of thieves.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 08, 2010.

Comments

#231926

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.