Jasper, Georgia

I ordered and paid for gas on February 16, 2015. I was told to expect delivery in 5-7 business days.

After 5 days I called the Jasper Georgia office and was told that the ticket had been printed and the driver had the ticket. On the 8th day, my wife called and was told it could be up to 7-8 more days before delivery even though we were down to 9 percent by this time and snow outside with upcoming 6-8 inches. Our Jasper office was not even open and finally she got the Ellijay Georgia office where the district manager, Barbara was extremely rude! My wife was told we were not a priority and that the gas trucks were not out on the road for delivery due to dangerous conditions.

However she did say that if we would pay an extra 150 dollars we could get gas. The customer service however says this was not Amerigas policy. What is the policy??? However, we saw within two hours 3 or 4 other different propane comipanies out delivering gas.

There were no dangerous road conditions. We contacted customer service and relations located in Northern California to file complaints and seek help. I informed customer relations that this company's logo on the web site is totally not true - we put customers first. Americas/ Heritage does not care for its customers.

People are suffering from the policies of this company. Either corporate is not aware of poor policy and management with local and district offices or simply does not care.

I will continue media campaign to help poor customers. I am keeping a low ab on how many times the delivery trucks are sitting in the lot and not delivering gas to people in need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Amerigas Cons: Customer service and price gouging, Business practices, Problem not fixed, Price gouging, Quality.

Comments