Albany, New York

i have 4 children to of witch have lung problems and this company left them with no heat or way for me to cook for them for 7 and a half days. they were by my house 2 times since i called to try and get a delivery.

i only live about 20 min from there office. but they rather have my kids run out of heat and the house fill with fumes than come deliver.

that shows to me that they rather make children sick and have people put in the hospital than deliver. the sadest part is my account is direct vouch so no matter how much they deliver they are always payed on time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Vicki

It is pathetically apparent who the employees or hired guns of Amerigas are. The people who are stating their opinions about the poor and sometimes, abusive behavior, of this company are overwhelmingly polite in stating their complaints.

Those who support Amerigas are overwhelmingly mean-spirited, bigoted and abusive to those stating their complaints. I think it speaks volumes about this company that only those who are hateful and mean can find anything nice to say about a company that does not know the meaning of the words customer service.

Our local Amerigas branch RAN OUT OF GAS, so instead of letting people know, they just stopped delivering and started letting people run out of gas. This just happened in December-January.

Luckily I am the type that will check on my tank level. I kept calling and the third time that I called, I was mad and insisted that they deliver before we ran out - we were at 1% in our tank. The driver FINALLY showed up. I heard it from an inside source that they ran out of gas at the local plant.

Keep in mind that we have a $1,200 credit on our account due to the fact that we are on a budget plan. I'm not sure why some of you are bashing this person without knowing what you are talking about. Our local branch is a JOKE!!!!!! These people need a manager REALLY bad.

I wonder if they are in some kind of financial trouble - who has ever heard of a gas company that ran out of gas! That would be like McDonald's running out of hamburgers.

I have nothing but good things to say about the winters and the staff at the amerigas hendersonville location.I go into their office monthly and pay my bill as is required. Judy is always nice and courteous when I go in to pay my bill.

They watch my tank as do I to make sure that I don't run out of gas.

I have met many of the employees and they have always went out of their way to treat me well and make sure I am taken care of. Thank you employees at amerigas.

if you knew they were in your neighborhood, why didnt you go out and ask them, and all they had to do is call the office to find out your information, and wahla, you would of had gas..it sure does beat having to go back to the same neighborhood, the next day or day after

I guarantee that the reason your propane wasn't delivered on time was due to one of the following reasons.

1. Didn't pay your bill.

2. Didn't schedule a delivery until your tank was almost empty.

3. Have a tank that the driver couldn't get to because of a fence/dogs/soft ground.

Companies don't just drop everything because YOU need gas. Other customers (some with children) need fuel deliveries too. Keeping your children warm is your responsibility, not ours.

That's right we work pay taxes so people like this can get their utilities for free. some people need to take more of their responsibilities as their own problems. quit living off the government.

Wow. Sounds like Fred the Man works for Amerigas.

Same kind of helpful comments I've gotten from them. I think he needs to sell his computer before we risk having his ignorance sent all over the world via the internet.

LAZY TRALER TRASH GET A JOB OR GET THE (4) DEAD BEAT DADS TO PAY THER CHILD SUPPORT AND LEARN TO X YOUR LEGS. THERE MOST LIKLEY ARE 4 OR 5 PROPANE COMPANIES IN YOUR LOCATION CALL THEM.

STOP SUCKING THE WELFARE ***. SELL YOUR COMPUTER AND STOP THE INTERNET SERVICE THAT WILL PAY 4 FOOD ALSO GET YOUR BOYFREND OR GIRLFREND TO MOVE OUT BEFORE WELFARE CATCHES THEM LIVING WITH YOU..

Amerigas Reviews