Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania

We have a propane fireplace only. The fireplace is not on 24/7.

Amerigas began saying they were delivering propane to their tank with no gauge(they did not have a gauge to install) and everything was calculated by computer. My husband needed two operations and we did not live in the house for about 8 months. The deliveries continued. How were we using propane if we were not there!

Girl on phone tried to say pilot cost $70.00 to $80.00 to run a month which is crazy in itself. Fairly new fireplace and pilot is not on all the time. Finally told them not to deliver anymore and we would call they to pick up the tank when we ran it out. It lasted 11 months.

We used the fireplace ore in that 11 months then we ever did. It proved they were lying the entire time. We would have had 3 or 4 deliveries during that time. When you call they never tell you the right information as far as cost.

Make sure you read their contract because they are not honest about the small print. Woman on phone will say the entire cost to pick up tank is $39.99 plus tax, yet final bill includes $8.99 for the gas it supposedly costs to send the truck out. When I asked why we were not told she claimed it was in my fine print and she did not have to tell me.

Kind of shady. I want to deal with a business that is up front with me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 07, 2013.

Comments