I contacted Amerigas a week ago to schedule an appointment for this week. I was told that the the service guy would call me when or before he arrived.

I confirmed this with the office three or more time throughout the course of the day. Finally at 5pm my neighbour tells me he came by and left because I wasnt there. No call. No service.

Nothing. I called to complain and was put on hold for 10min. The manager Sam then promised me free gas and that the guy would be back first thing the next day. Here I am 1hr and 30mins after 9am the scheduled time that Melissa quoted me and I still have no gas.

So just to recap. I can't take a hot shower, cook,or go to work because of this companies horrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 12, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.