1.3

I have not used my propane in over a year, so I called in December (at the end of my current tank rental period) to have the tanks removed. No response.

I called a 2nd time. Got a call back a week later saying that she was getting the work order going and that there would be a $59.99 fee just for canceling (??). Now, 23 days later, my tanks are still sitting here. I called again and she said it could take quite awhile to get the tanks removed because they're too busy with new installations.

While I had her on the phone, I asked if I would be getting a credit for the propane that is still in the tanks - there is about 20% left on two huge tanks. She said "No, we no longer give refunds for unused propane." So, after charging me for the tank rental and the cancellation fee, they're going to resell the propane I didn't use.

This is ridiculous. You can make money by cheating people, but only for so long...

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments