My Company purchased by Amerigas

19 of 1012 Amerigas reviews

My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery, so I opted to change companies rather than close my business.I called to inform them and a man named Chris showed and ask why I was changing and I told him they were a $1 a gallon more than any other company, he told me I was rude and it was my fault I didn't contact their office and sign a new contract and negotiate my prices.

I have a contract with Silsbee and I didn't even know they were bought out, heck his truck even has Silsbee propane on it, he went on to tell me I owed over $700 and if I was telling him I was changing companies his job was to lock the tank.

I told him I mail checks to Dallas, in the past I paid the driver, and now they don't take the money so if he was showing and payment due it was with the office I have check numbers and all info.The only invoice not paid was delivered yesterday., if his job was to explain to me that it was my fault they overcharge and I should have went to their office to work something out, Hello their job is to notify the customer and get contracts signed when a buyout takes place, may not seem like much money but to a small business every penny counts.invoice 12/22 $2.659 12/29 $2.699 1/6 $2.839 1/12 $ 2.979 plus every invoice recovery fee and HazMat Fee nowhere on this delivery or invoice does it say Amerigas Overall a just a really bad experience, may be a legal matter not a upset consumer issue.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Amerigas Propane Tank Refill
Review category
Utility
review #993957

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amerigas? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 1012 Amerigas reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.