My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery, so I opted to change companies rather than close my business.I called to inform them and a man named Chris showed and ask why I was changing and I told him they were a $1 a gallon more than any other company, he told me I was rude and it was my fault I didn't contact their office and sign a new contract and negotiate my prices.

I have a contract with Silsbee and I didn't even know they were bought out, heck his truck even has Silsbee propane on it, he went on to tell me I owed over $700 and if I was telling him I was changing companies his job was to lock the tank.

I told him I mail checks to Dallas, in the past I paid the driver, and now they don't take the money so if he was showing and payment due it was with the office I have check numbers and all info.The only invoice not paid was delivered yesterday., if his job was to explain to me that it was my fault they overcharge and I should have went to their office to work something out, Hello their job is to notify the customer and get contracts signed when a buyout takes place, may not seem like much money but to a small business every penny counts.invoice 12/22 $2.659 12/29 $2.699 1/6 $2.839 1/12 $ 2.979 plus every invoice recovery fee and HazMat Fee nowhere on this delivery or invoice does it say Amerigas Overall a just a really bad experience, may be a legal matter not a upset consumer issue.

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: No accountability, Prices per gallon.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments