1.2
Additional Fees

My sister has a tank that she has needed removed for 2+ years cannot get Mount Airy office to remove.We called a little over a month ago needed gas in our tank the price we were quoted was $3.89 called Clark gas quoted $2.49 so we of course went with Clark when Clark removed the Amerigas tank the valve was froze so they could not turn the valve so they had to cap it.

It is now setting in our yard and is dangerous because it has 4 or 5 lbs of gas in it. We ask Amerigas to come and get it they give us April 3rd.

April 3rd came they said they could not because of an emergency they gave us April 17th their 1st excuse was it has rain but it had not the second excuse was they came and we were not here now they said sometime in May.Question is what do you have to do to get tanks remove from your yard?

Review about: Amerigas Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: get the tank out of my hard, and my sisters yard.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management - Horrible custmer service and pickup service Waste Management "I do understand transition period mistakes but after I call to let you know that you have missed 3 pickups..." Read more My Company purchased by Amerigas Amerigas "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Utilities Inc - Have there been any class action lawsuits against Utilities, Inc. for ripping consumers off. Utilities Inc "The young man came out, tested my water in front of me. Nothing came up. However, several times now I have noticed a real problem with bacteria, sediment and rust..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more