1.2
Additional Fees

My sister has a tank that she has needed removed for 2+ years cannot get Mount Airy office to remove.We called a little over a month ago needed gas in our tank the price we were quoted was $3.89 called Clark gas quoted $2.49 so we of course went with Clark when Clark removed the Amerigas tank the valve was froze so they could not turn the valve so they had to cap it.

It is now setting in our yard and is dangerous because it has 4 or 5 lbs of gas in it. We ask Amerigas to come and get it they give us April 3rd.

April 3rd came they said they could not because of an emergency they gave us April 17th their 1st excuse was it has rain but it had not the second excuse was they came and we were not here now they said sometime in May.Question is what do you have to do to get tanks remove from your yard?

Review about: Amerigas Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: get the tank out of my hard, and my sisters yard.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Waste Management - Residential Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Ecowater Systems - My Complaints as an Ex-Ecowater Sales Associate Ecowater Systems "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more