Hackettstown, New Jersey

I received a special offer through the mail and decided to switch. Wish I left well enough alone.

The service in the Chester, NJ office is horrendous! Nicole will quote you a different cost every time you call. I have been trying to get service now for about 3 weeks and I still have not gotten a gas delivery. A service man showed up to do the free safety test which was all well and good but without a tank that would be a little hard to do.

A few hours later he arranged to have a tank delivered. Eight phone calls later I was told today that they will put it out for delivery. This is now four days after the arrival of the tank. Not to mention they will add on delivery fees and whatever strikes their fancy for the day.

I am anxiously awaiting the invoice so I can forward it with a complaint to the Better Business bureau.

I will advise anyone to RUN when I hear them mention Amerigas!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

They will tell you anything to make you feel better. They talk to you then they forget about you after you hang up.

They do this all day and everyday. They are so understaffed and nobody will apply. I truly think that Sheridan should get out of his office and start talking to his employees as to see what's really going on instead of just sitting there and collecting his big fat paycheck.

He should go on under cover boss. And face realality!!!!!!!

Amerigas Reviews