What a bunch of *** we were given yesterday to get our propane delivered after signing a contract on the Sixth. The lady was rude and said they could deliver the end of January.

Everything is ready to go. Just need some gas hitched in. Should have read all these reviews before going with them. The company that did the installation for the fireplace suggested this company.

I hope we get propane soon. If not will have to look into another company.Our town came and inspected yesterday.

Now we just have to wait for propane and our fireplace will be running. This is important this time a year with all the electric outrages

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12, 2011.

Comments

Gray, Georgia, United States #236447

Yep, it sure is sinking fast. Stock price just hit an all time high last month.

Oh no!

Shocking news: All propane companies (look up the definition of "all" if you need to) base their prices on customer usage. State the obvious much you ridge runner?

Do not believe the lies about their headquarters setting the price...it is based on your use. Seven people on my road within a mile of each other called our local Amerigas company to get pricing and the difference was anywhere to .35 to .90 cent difference.

We all compared notes and only two of the seven got the same quote. We are switching too and dare them to bill us to pick up their tank. And please Amerigas, don't bother giving me your standard email response about working out any problems.

Did that too and was a worse joke than the local office. Your company is sinking fast.

buy a generator

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

I'm leaving company in the spring I wouldn't trust amerigas to do much of anything for you.. I've had to save money so my wife and I can afford to switch to electric/gas furn.

This company is horrible and if they treat you this way can you imagene what they do to the people that work there? I had a guy come deliver fuel to me after I had to call them for twodays andwhen the guy came he was on his 20th hour of work I've been dealing with amerigas for a while at first wasn't bad but its awful now...they treat everyone like sh it