Belleview, Florida

MY WIFE AND I WERE TOLD THAT FRIDAY, APRIL 3RD IS WHEN WE WOULD RECEIVE OUR PROPANE DELIVERY... MY 8 YEAR OLD SON WAS "OFF" FOR SPRING BREAK AND I LIKE TO TAKE HIM PLACES(THE PLAYGROUND, FISHING, OUT TO EAT, ETC.) I CALLED AMERIGAS ON APRIL 2(MY BIRTHDAY), TO SEE ABOUT WHAT TIME THE DELIVERY DRIVER WOULD BE COMING, SO I COULD MAKE "PLANS" WITH MY SON... THE WOMAN I SPOKE TO, SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TIME THE DRIVER WOULD BE MAKING MY DELIVERY BUT FRIDAY WAS THE DELIVERY DAY FOR BELLEVIEW. I TOLD THE WOMAN I HAD A FENCED-IN YARD AND SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO BE HERE TO OPEN THE GATE, AS THE TANKS WERE LOCATED IN BACK OF MY HOUSE. MY WIFE HAD ALREADY CALLED AND PRE-PAID $219.00. THE WOMAN SAID, "WELL, CAN YOU LEAVE THE GATE OPEN" ? I REPLIED, "I CAN, BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE TO". I WAITED ALL DAY FRIDAY, COOPED-UP IN THE HOUSE WITH MY SON AND NO DELIVERY DRIVER EVER CAME ! I HAD LEFT MY GATE OPEN, JUST IN CASE MY SON AND I WERE "NAPPING", WHEN THE DELIVERY CAME. WELL, THE DELIVERY NEVER CAME, I SAT IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY WITH MY SON.. OUR DAY WAS "WASTED" AND WE ARE ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF PROPANE ! I AM HESITANT TO COOK THE "EASTER DINNER"(TURKEY, VEGETABLES, STUFFING AND BREAD) FOR FEAR OF RUNNING-OUT OF GAS AND SPOILING OUR DAY(EASTER SUNDAY) !!! I HAVE CALLED THE OFFICE, WHICH IS CLOSED, ALL THEY HAD WAS AN EMERGENCY # TO CALL, IN THE EVENT OF A "GAS-LEAK"... I AM PISSED, THEY MADE US PAY IN ADVANCE FOR THE DELIVERY THAT NEVER CAME ! I FEEL LIKE CALLING THEM ON MONDAY AND TELLING THEM TO SEND ME $219.00 AND I WILL FIND SOME OTHER COMPANY TO FILL MY TANKS.. I KNOW WE CAN DEFINITELY NOT WAIT UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY(APRIL 9) FOR A DELIVERY, AS WE WILL SURELY "RUN-OUT" BEFORE THEN. I WILL HAVE A "BONE" TO PICK WITH THEM, COME MONDAY MORNING !!! HOPEFULLY, SOMEONE WILL TAKE THEIR FINGER OUT OF THEIR *** AND BRING US THE GAS WE ALREADY PAID FOR....

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Amerigas Cons: Customer service and price gouging, Business practices, No delivery when expected.

Comments

Leave them they charge entirely too much and their gas is the same as anyone elses. You will get cheaper rates and a 1000% better customer service

Amerigas Reviews