I have been with Amerigas for 8 years or longer.For the last 2 years I have had a terrible time gettting my tank filled up.

This is the only heat I have, I have MS and cannot be left without heat and also have children to worry about. I have tried for 3 weeks to get a delivery. My road is clear of snow. When I call I get music and noone ever answers or a answering machine.

I have left several messages..no call backs. I called the corporate office and they faxed the local office yesterday still no gas so I called back today the lady told me they should have called me back within 2 hours of receiving the fax ha ha.

She faxed them again today and said I would receive a call today guess what no call and still no gas and the gauge past 10.Temps below 20 I sent the kids to their grandparents in case we loose heat.

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Harrisburg, Illinois, United States #236283

I have contacted the corporate office twice and that hasnt helped so why would emailing you help?

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service