we have not had amerigas since oct.2010 but to get them to pickup there tank is another story.. they owe us for gas that was paid for and tank rental.

all i get is a bill in the mail for at fristit was 800.00 them every billing they would add 35.00 late fee but with that said they owe us money not we owe them..every time i would call about it they would check on it the last bill i receive was for 930.00 still owe them nothing the tank they told back had gas that was paid for..

they tell me they are mailing me a check soon but in the mean time we still are getting bills in the mail that we owe them some money... i will never go to amerigas again....

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 26, 2011.

Comments

We are going through the same thing with these people. In January I asked them to pick up their tank,also in February,March, and April.

Finally we moved almost two weeks ago and just received a bill for over 4,000.00! Unbelievable!

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #280093

It is amazing, the only people on this website complaining are all the people who failed out of English in the 3rd grade.

Can anyone form complete sentences with proper punctuation anymore?