I call company and always busy or when answered goes directly to hold with music and no one picks up.Then flinch time it goes to national emergency line.

I live in Hendersonville, NC and last year even though on continuous refill, ran out of propane. For WEEKS! I live on mountain and when snow, you think they would come in December. Same thing this year and I never get a hold of anyone at local office.

Looks like space heaters it is and hope electricity does not go our They for sure can't make it up with all this snow now. Continuous refill is a joke in Amerigas jargon....my neighbors that have different companies all have propane refill and are all nice and warm.

Blossman, Energy United....seemed to be able to take care of their customers up here before snow comes or on clear days, Amerigas can't do the job they are paid for and should be ashamed.Switch unhappy customers for free cause out of 9 years, there is almost problems every year and these past two have been the very worst.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Hey Fran, it really shows that Amerigas cares when you spam this website with the same form letter over and over again. How about putting a little more effort into this than using the copy/paste function on your computer?

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas.AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help.

Thank-You.AmeriGas Customer Service.