I am trying to establish a new account on Big Pine Key, Florida, where there is already a Amerigas tank installed.The secretary, Juanita, has difficulty with english.

She promised service today, Monday, but no show. When I call her, she apologizes, says she will call me for when to expect service, but again does not call me back. I NEED gas for my stove so I can cook. She was not rude, but also not helpful.

Can't you get people who can speak english? There is another propane company locally, they cost more because they would have to install a different tank, but I am REALLY thinking about it because of the terrible service and non-communication I am receiving from Juanita in Key West, Florida.

Can you help me and get gas in my tank so I can cook?THANKS!

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #262934

Yea get rid of them now, you see all 100 pissed customers on this website in the last 5 years. I mean come on they only have what, 1.3 million customers and for 100 to complain. That is lmost .0000001% of their entire customer base.

or maybe it is just you idiots with nothing better to do but *** and complain that AmeriGas wouldn't just drop everything when you say so and come out and service your tank, screw the other 1,299,998 cusotmers they have because you too are obviously more important than everyone else.

Maybe if you had a job you would spend more time earning a living instead of expecting everything to be handed to you!!!!!

Get rid of Amerigas NOW!I was a customer of theirs for over 20 years.

Their tank leaked would not replace it until I demanded it, I had a 1000 gal pig I just filled and paid for. The next day they came out shut the tank off because of the leak 3 weeks later they installed a 500 gal. tank they pumped the gas from the 1000 gal into the 500 gal. I paid 2.29 a gal.

previous for the 1000 gal. and they turn around and send me a bill at 4.45 a gal for the gas I had already paid for. I am still trying to get my money back from them they promise to make it right but they don't. I am in the process of sending a copy all of my receipts to the attorney general.

Past refill records say I was using over 2000 gal. a year I was on auto fill. when I to will call my usage went down to 1000 gal a year. After the new tank was installed down to 400 gal.

a year. This tells me that when your a auto fill customer they charge you for fills that you never received. Do not bother contacting the so called customer service they do nothing but lie.

and take your money.Read the reviews these people are not making up any of these accusations, They are all true.

Lyman, South Carolina, United States #261458

Hi, this is Fran from AmeriGas.I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with service.

We’d like to assist and help you as soon as possible – please email me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com with your account details so we can look into your situation.Thanks, Fran

Go with the other company now. Amerigas will *** with no vaseline first chance the get