Additional Fees

when i moved from another town to Mt Airy NC the house i purchased was a Propane tank 500 gallon size .I never used Propane heat B4 so I went to the company Amerigas who the previous owner of the house had used. First they didnt want to work with me because i had little or no credit, finally i worked with district mgr and was able to purchase 250 gallons at $1.99 a gallon because i was a first time buyer, after that the following year they went up to $2.50 a gallon and like to never have gotten them to work with me on a payment plain the second year and this year 2017 i went to thier mt airy office and they act like they didnt even know me they said for a 100 gallons it would be over $400.00 and i would have to pay up front and i was told if i didnt keep enough in take i would have to pay a yearly rental charge, so i went to another company and signed up with them and the gas price ranges between $2.29 to $2.49 a gallon i had them contact Amerigas to take thier tank off my property I would never Buy from them again ever ....................

Review about: Amerigas Tank Rental.

Reason of review: unfair price gougeing.

I didn't like: Not a user friendly company.