I am a new homeowner and the resident I was previously renting dealt with Amerigas so I wnet with them and what a major mistake that was. I had just filled the tank at the rental right before I purchased my new home and although it was Amerigas at both they would NOT credit my account.

I am so unhappy with their prices and sometimes service as well I need out of this mess ASAP. Amerigas not only charges way too much than their competitors but those idiots ruined my front lawn when they delivered my new tank and now tell me I am in a 5 year contract...I am going to fight this one

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2010.

Comments

I'm a service tech with Amerigas and at times I have left ruts in the lawn, not intentional. Most customers understand normal wear and tear when setting a new tank.

Fortunately my manager listens and does the right thing. I have repaired a few lawns in the past. One took a whole pallet of top soil from lowes and plenty of grass seed. I spent three hours at this customers home.

To top it off, I was picking up our tank, they were no longer customers.

A lot of what we do is at managers discretion. Some do the right thing and some don't.

what happens with my 5 yr. contract if community decides to go to natural gas

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Good Luck

#209819

I used to be a customer service rep with amerigas years ago and heard of the same issue a few times. The only resolution i have ever heard of is a driver dropping off a bag of grass seed on someones porch. More of an insult than anything else

#205779