I bought a 20# BBQ style tank from One of there cages in Logan Utah, about a week ago.I hooked it up to my grill and it burned for about 5 minuets then the flame started to go out.

I assumed it was empty so I went to change it out and the tank was still almost full.

I hooked it up again and it had a hard time lighting and then would not light at all. I took the tank to Thomas petroleum in Logan to ask them if they would look at it and refill it. There guy put a fitting on it and let some gas out. It was NOT propane that came out.

He rec-amended that I return the tank to were I got it and have it replaced.

What a hassle I will defiantly use Thomas petroleum to fill my tanks from now on.This way I know im not getting ripped off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scamming people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scamming people with garbage" of propane tank and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Amerigas needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned propane tank in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerigas.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Rec-amended? LOL! Ever use spell check?