Washington, District Of Columbia

.Today is January 5,2010 and my gasman just left.The price of this gas is outrageous 3.48 per gallon,when you call the office to talk to someone they tell you the manager is out until next week,thats their way of getting you off the phone.We need help in Wilson,North Carolina with Awerigas prices,peoples has other bills than this and with the unemployed rate in Wilson, and Edgecombe counties as high as it is the gas company should try to help peoples,it is no shortage of gas.Just their way of making money during the winter when they know money is tight,lets check around for better prices with others companies and see can Amerigas afford to lose 348 customers,

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

...and I forgot to mention the manager here in Goldsboro was also out until NEXT WEEK SOMETIME. Ironic? Doubt it.

I received a shipment of LP yesterday 1-6-10. I'm only using a 100 gallon cylinder to fire up my gas logs.

It's a supplement system to my central heating system... When the delivery truck left I noticed on my receipt $3.749 per/gallon. That's about $1.00 more than I paid last time. I called a local company, Sandhill, here in the Goldsboro, NC area and they're selling their LP (Recently went up) at $2.50.

Amerigas is price gouging!!!

I've called Amerigas this morning.

They're coming to pick up their cylinder and gas. I'll go with a different company.

$4.15 in Richmond today

FYI

I just hung up with them and they quoted $2.09 regular price and $1.69 new customer price. Only add on was $9.00 for hazmat charge, plus local tax of 7% and no charge for pressure testing. We are in 45150 area code.

Amerigas Reviews