Prescott, Arizona

Amer-gas topped off my 250 gal tank with 150 gals. i received a bill for a little over $600.00.

This hit hard. My family had really cut back on our fuel in order to keep the cost down. We had resorted to heating our home with firewood. I contacted other companies in Chino Valley Arizona and found them to be around !.25 per gal cheaper.

I brought this to the attention of the local company and was told that the price was now over $4.00 a gal. Flame propane was at $2.54per gal. This is the third time I was over charged.

Once I was doubled bill and was told that I did indeed receive the exact amount twice in two separate tanks. Amer-gas is a rip off and all I can say is shame on you

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Amerigas Reviews