Wakefield, Rhode Island

This week i received Amerigas bill. I have been overcharged for about 10 gallons propane.

From the gauge, our tank should have 30 gallons remaining. However, our bill said we only have 20% remaining. It is some strange for me. Sometime i just give them the money how much they want, but why i need pay for so much, actually i don't know.

They just give the bill and tell you the number.

How the number come from, who knows, maybe God knows.Also i don't know why the gas gone so fast, i found it gone about 10 gallon in about 1 week. always i wonder is the propane has been diluted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Tank Refill.

Comments

speak english.they probably cant understand what your trying to say to them on the phone when you call in to complain.propane can expand when its hot the opposite happens when cold.most propane using *** bags in my area are scuzzy welfare trailer park slobs that get heap anyway so why are you *** about price?

MonkeyJumper - What are you talking about?? Do you mean 'dilute'?

You can't dilude propane, genuis.

Had Ameri-crooks for about three years here in NY. The prices are insanely high, called the Minetto office for a delivery, as we pay first then wait 7-10 business days for the delivery.

Connie, who works in the office at the Minetto, NY site is the rudest be-otch I've ever dealt with in my life. They wanted to charge us $3.299 per gallon. When I asked if they could do better on the price, they dropped it to $2.999 per gallon. After checking different suppliers, we found one locally who would only charge $2.499 per gallon.

I told the new company I would like to switch over to them. Polite, courteous, and the new tank and fill up was here the NEXT DAY. I strongly recommend that if you feel you have been mistreated or overcharged by Amerigas thieves, call around and get pricing from different companies. I called today to let snotty Connie know they can come and pick up their empty tank.

I told her they have 24 hours to pick it up otherwise I will charge a storage and hazardous waste fee. I've also got a huge bucket loader, and I will park the bucket right on top of their stinkin' tank after 24 hours.

Then I charge them a fee to move the loader. ***, Americrap!

Kelly

I was charged by amerigas for a tank fill up I NEVER RECIEVED. In fact we are on a will call basis and they delivered on a day we were not even home to pay.

(this is when the drivers took payments) When i called to order I specifically said not to deliver on this day and they supposedly did. Funny thing I ran out by the end of the following week. They said I received delivery and I still had to pay for it. I told them no and to come get their empty tanks off my property.

That was 2 yrs ago and the tanks are still here. They are my property as they have abandoned their tanks. Gave them their 30 days notice and they left them. I have bought my own tanks and these just sit.

I will let them rust out. DON"T BUY FROM AMERIGAS

THE GAUGE ON YOUR TANK CAN BE OFF BY 10% OR MORE AND IT ALSO DEPENDS ON THE OUTSIDE TEMP. THE TRUCK HAS A STATE CERTIFIED METER AND THAT IS THE GALLONS YOU PAY FOR.

Hi, this is Fran from AmeriGas. I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with billing.

We’d like to assist and help you as soon as possible – please email me at customerfirstfran@amerigas.com with your account details so we can look into your situation. Thanks, Fran

Amerigas Reviews