We have been with Amerigas Comtapany for several years.I am 86 years old and on automatic refill services with this company.

I was review my bills and talking with others about their gas prices. Upon going back to 2016 until Now, They have been charging me $5.25 and more for a gallon of gas. My bill runs for every 6 weeks around a $990.00 up to over a $1,000. for them to come out and fill up.

When I called the office they told me that they charge more for auto fill up. I ask why??? If you know that you are to come to my house every 6 weeks and you know that you going to fill up my tank, then you would think that they would give you the market price. $2.89 a gallon, but instead you double the prices.

When speaking with the manager she said that she would give me a credit for one month. Now it is my fault that I did not call them out on this 2 years ago, but this is very uncalled for to overcharge because you are on auto fill that would allow the drivers to know what they are doing every 6 weeks, that's call job security.

But with this happening and I have checked with other propane companies in my area and found that it is cheaper for auto delivery and the prices are available for a year, I know that I will be cancelling my service with Amerigas, once I use up the pocket change credit that they gave me.I will not be taken advantage of and hope that others will look at their bill and see if they are being taken for a ride

Review about: Amerigas Gas Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Report them to the BBB

Why does Amerigas feel like they can charge people 4.00 to 5.00 dollars a gallon for gas when every where else

the price of gas is $2.49 to $2.89 a gallon is thier gas made out of gold gas???????