Union, New Jersey

Amerigas was to pull tank out last Oct (2014). I was sent a bill for rental ($160) on tank which I paid in April (2015) which I should not of paid, but did, my mistake.

The tank set on my property for a year. I sent them a invoice for $20 a month for each month that it was left on my property. I did not receive a check but they did get the tank off of my property. Then they sent me another bill for 52.24 to pump gas from the tank that was left on my property for over a year.

This is not the first complaint I have against Amerigas, but it will be the last. So if you live in the Indiana County of Monroe I suggest you use Ferrell or Co-op.

Do not use Amerigas you will regret it. They will overcharge, even if you have set pricing and swindle you.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Every propane company only has 20 days to remove there equipment from you property. If they do not remove in a timely fashion they will be fined for everyday the tank and regulators stay in place.

Amerigas Reviews