The Plains, Virginia
2.3

My account had became past due but before it became past due I requested a payment plan from the local office in Warrenton,VA but never received a response. I received a letter in the mail saying the account was turned over to a collection office.

I sent another request for a payment plan and I went on line and made a small payment still on response from the office on my request. I made another payment of $100.00 at this time the balance was @ $200.00 after this leaving the balance at $100.00 when I made this payment on line I put the comment on there saying I had asked for a payment plan and received no response from the office and that I would be making another payment. Today I got a call from my father saying he had paid the balance $100.00 because they were out to cute off the services. Now I have been a customer for more than 5 years my parents has been a customer for over 10yrs.

I use to work in the office I would say I had a good relationship with the office but the person that came out said it was getting turned off because of the out standing balance but when my dad went to pay it they told him that it shouldnt have been because the account was good the balance was only $100.00.

I am still waiting for a response to my request about a payment plan.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Reason of review: service, no response to asking for payment plan..

Comments