My complaint is the way people can drop bomb shells on big corporations or even small businesses, but they can't sign their complaint. If there are such things that happen the way people describe, and you have a legitimate complaint than by all means complain, but do it with a signature.

There is alot to be said about "what's in a name" The name defines you as a person and characterizes who you are. Why be ashamed of speaking your mind, or expressing yourself? I work in customer service, and have been on the other end while a customer is screaming in your ear, or complaining about their bills, or pricing, or are just having a bad day and taking it out on me because they feel like it.

Well, I am here to tell you...WE in customer service are limited to what we can do for our customers. I know I try my hardest to make my customers happy and try to end every conversation on a happy note. I am not always successful, but when I am it makes me feel good that I was able to turn a potentially explosive situation into a resolved one.

I can't make everyone happy, and I can't solve every problem...but I do know that I try, and that is what the person on the other end of the phone needs to know. Please stop thinking that we customer service people don't care, because we DO put ourselves in your shoes, and THAT is how we try to solve the situation.

I don't know if this complaint was worth writing, but I DO know it is worth signing. Cynthia Ferrara

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2011.

Comments