South Yarmouth, Massachusetts

I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF THIS COMPANY FOR 50 years !I missed ONE monthly payment and was bumped from preferred customer at 2.30 cents a pound to over 4.00 per pound. All for one missed payment !

I called the supervisor to thank her for the 53 pound deliver of propane that they will never, ever receive. I will now transfer to Reniah tankless water heater for a fraction of the cost with better performance and let them try to get the remaining 600 dollars I owe them !

They will never, ever, get that money ! So stick that in your fusebox amerigasp !

Comments

taking care of my mothers long time account. she has just died and the 2 tanks have 37% each in them, called a.g.

and the girl calculated the refund, minus a $125 restocking fee. i had no problem , they came and got the tanks and said they would send a check out.

that was 4 months ago,they will not return calls (6) and now i have to get my lawer involved. pretty scummy to a old lady that has passed ( never missed a payment in 15 years) they are hopeing i will just forget about it.

Just looking at this site for the first time. I too have Amerigas which was some other company when I first bought my cottage on Cape Cod.

I also have been disappointed with the increased cost and de-personalization of the customer service. I don't have time to read all the comments but I would like to address the one I read from ,I believe he or she signed themselves STU PID. Stu Pid appears to have the qualities of the banker in "It's a Great Life" . HIs self righteous attitude blew me away.

He must pay ALL his bills on time,priding himself in doing so and having no sympathy for anyone who can't remember to.

I am sure he also uses a pocket protecter so as not to soil his shirts. I'm not unemployed and I have missed a few bill paying deadlines,like when I've gone away and wasn't around to send the payment in. Plus the big companies count on people slipping up so they can add that overdraft charge or late fee. Some banks change the cycle date if you pay on time.

It happened to me because I always paid my card off. They shortened it by five days and then tried to charge me a late fee.

Hope his investment in a new efficient heating system pays off. I think there is another propane dealer down the cape called Robi if they haven't been bought out yet.

50 years you have been a customer, and because of you missed a payment you are not just changing propane companies but re-doing your entire home for a tankless water heater? Really? You can't even afford to your monthly payments but now you are going to pay thousands of dollars to get a tankless water heater installed?

Do you expect ANYONE to believe you or that you missed just one payment or is it more realistic that you are a *** deadbeat that with way too much free time on your hands? Get a job and pay your bills and you don't have to worry about the price they are charging you.

As for you Competition, you were in the meeting when they discussed underfilling tanks intentionally? you and this *** from Cape Cod should move in together and share whoa is me stories. It is obvious that you do not have a job since you are here at all hours of the night. See the times he is posting everyone. Someone with a job is not up at 1:53AM or 12:15AM.

Maybe if you had a job you would be less bitter about decent people trying to make a living.

@Stu Pid

thiguy is areal ***

@Stu Pid

*** is obviously an Amerigas employee.

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

i am an amerigas employee this company is a joke by far the worst company i have ever worked for in my life im still looking for another job and as soon as i get that other job im tell amerigas to kiss my *** im tired of lieing to customers and all the other b/s that amerigas belives in and for them employees that are all gung ho about them you are blind wake up they dont care about you

With a response like that you must be one of their intellectual managers. One day at a time; we will pick them off.

I have twenty good years left, just going to see how much damage we can do. Watch out! I have recruited all the loyal committed employees from them and we are on a mission. Don't worry, we are an equal opportunity destroyer.

We have taken a ton of customers from other company's too... hopefully you are not out here on the west!

If you are, you will feel the pressure. Not bad from a fired *** I think I need to put you guys on the payroll with all the accounts you give me..

AmeriGas is by far the largest propane company in the United States. You're doing a pretty awful job at "kicking the ***" out of them, don't you think?

You sound like a bitter loser who got fired after they found out about your crack problem.

I have news to all: I was an employee for 17 years and had my blinders on for the whole time (dedicated and committed to this company). I was so abused I took the blinders off and now I work for the competition.

Margin driven company, you mean nothing to them. The under filled cylinder chaos, that is intentional. It was planned--i was in the meeting. They treat employees like ***: do more work with less people.

I now love and enjoy my job again, and amerigas is paying for it. We are kicking the *** out of them.

Hopefully one day they will wake up and smell the coffee, I doubt it. Keep it going amerigas, you are our best sales people.

good ridance to the deadbeats.

Hey Mouse, uh yes, you do get bumped after one missed payment, ***. Looks like you found the proper evil company to work for. Perfect for you.

You don't have to pay your bill to Amerigas, the collection company will be happy to collect after they report your whinny butt to the credit bureau. You're buying propane by the pound? Wow maybe you're the one with the problem.

Amerigas service was horrible. From the women that answer the phones , to the way they over charge you, tanks are all rusted out and leak, and yes one missed payment and they knock you out of the contract. I dumped them too and spread the message

So give this old man his money back, and stop been a co. suck up!

:grin WOW YOU ARE GETTING RAPED @ $4.00 A POUND THAT IS $16.80 A GALLON. I THINK YOU ARE CHARGED BY THE GALLON NOT THE POUND

I work for AmeriGas and we don't "bump" people for missing one monthly payment. Sorry, dude.

Amerigas Reviews