My account was placed with a collection agency 3 days after they received my payment. There only response was we dont have a problem you do!!!!!!

But I dont have one anymore I have a new supplier.I have been a customer of Amerigas for over 18 years. I have in those years spent as much as $15,000 a year. When I could deal wwith local people at Amerigas it was fine. Now you must deal with corporate and have fun trying to get to a human.

It seems as if a computer is now in charge. At least that is who gets blamed for all their screw ups.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15, 2010.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

Huntington, Virginia, United States #212259