Ameragas skipped my delivery area and leaving me without any gas for the coming week due to the weather and that I live in an area with dirt roads. I informed them that there were two other companies doing deliveries in my area that day since I saw them drive past my house.

They stated that they missed a lot of deliveries that day due to the weather and they will be out there on their next scheduled date.

I was given the option to pay $170 to have the driver come out there today and fill my tank. They were told no thank you, my account was canceled, and I went with a new company that has a BBB rating of A+, is a member of ethicalaz, and has much better prices for gas, tank rental, will make up any missed deliveries if any happen and will not want to charge you to make up for their missed deliveries.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 09, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

My gas deliver put the vent too close to the eave so it overheated and caused some concerns. They've adjusted the distance and it's been working better.

Deliver asks goofy questions, too. Something customers probably need to overlook?

GOOD FOR YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW COMPANY WITH DIFFERENT POLICIES BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO *** YOU HAVE A CHOICE AND YOU CHANGED. BUT I'M SURE YOUR NOT TELLING THE WHOLE STORY JUST THE PART THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A VICTIM