my name is cheryl chavez i lived at 5980 hwy 8 east mean ar. 71950

i held service with the mt. ida amerigas co. JC or Sharon @ 870-867-8124

i cancled service for sept 12 2009 moved back to calif. after 90 days i called to check on my refund due. this loction didnt issue me a credit because my landlord wanted to keep service. well i am stuned since i was the one who established the service and also ended it. i was owed money and this was not good bussiness practice. i am due a refund of 106.61 which i was told was approved on dec.12 2009 and would be mailed out by dec.18,2009. to date dec.29,2009 i have not received the refund. i am now filing a complaint with the AR.attorny general office which will be completed after this letter is done. if i didnt pay my bill i would not have heat. but it is not ok for you to drag your feet and send me what is rightfully mine. in good faith i have always used your company. but now i would rather go without or seek another gas company and give my business to . shame on you for this i want intrest for my waiting and for the trouble i have been going through to receive my money. i want to know an answer on where is my money if the check was cashed. or you just dont give a damm.

cheryl chavez

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2009.

Comments

Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

CALL THE BBB AND DO YOUR LETTER WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IF YOUR LAND LORD KEPT SERVICE WHICH YOU SAY YOU STARTED WAS EVERYTHING IN YOUR NAME OR THE LANDLORDS CALL YOUR LANDLORD AND ASK FOR THE REFUND MAYBE THEY GOT IT OR USED YOUR CREDIT. IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR NAME THEN YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.