Emporia, Virginia

I am a retiree of Amerigas.I am embarrassed to have been a part of this company.

They do NOT care about anything but money. I called for emergency service on a weekend, and told that someone would call me back before coming to fix my central a/c., which was purchased when I was employed there. My husband is on oxygen,the temperature outside was 99 degrees. I considered this an emergency.

I waited for 4 hrs. No one came, no one called. I called back and they did NOTHING!!! I told them a thing or two and called a private contractor.

He was here and fixed it in 15 min. We were getting ready to go to a hotel. Found out the manager has quit and the office people have walked out.

I hate Amerigas.Lois Gibson, retiree

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of amerigas technical support. Amerigas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amerigas technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerigas.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments