Emporia, Virginia

I am a retiree of Amerigas.I am embarrassed to have been a part of this company.

They do NOT care about anything but money. I called for emergency service on a weekend, and told that someone would call me back before coming to fix my central a/c., which was purchased when I was employed there. My husband is on oxygen,the temperature outside was 99 degrees. I considered this an emergency.

I waited for 4 hrs. No one came, no one called. I called back and they did NOTHING!!! I told them a thing or two and called a private contractor.

He was here and fixed it in 15 min. We were getting ready to go to a hotel. Found out the manager has quit and the office people have walked out.

I hate Amerigas.Lois Gibson, retiree

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of amerigas technical support. Amerigas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amerigas technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amerigas.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Amerigas - Gas Tank Review from Vineland, New Jersey Amerigas "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..." Read more Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Amerigas - Billing For Amerilock Enrollment Fee Amerigas "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more