Spartanburg, South Carolina

Wanted propane at this house. They made me wait 3 weeks for my company's credit approval.

Set appointment to meet driver to deliver tank 12-14-16. Waited 30 minutes. Left. Driver called 5 minutes later and stated he was "getting ready" to head that way and it would be 30 to 45 minutes for him to arrive.

I tell him no problem, painter is here and will let you in if you need to be in. He says someone needs to sign for the tank. I tell him when I ordered the tank, I was clear no one would be here to sign. I told him to forget it.

Next day I go by and tank is there-empty. I call office and ask them to remove tank. Nothing happens. I call Freeman Gas company on 12-18-16.

They tell me they are really busy but can get tank delivered on 12-28-16. Did it ! Did not ask for someone to hold the drivers hand, no signature, just great service. So I am thinking Amerigas will get their tank soon.

Nothing happens. Middle of January I call Amerigas. come get your tank, I say. They say ok will get it.

Middle of February comes, I call again since the tank is still in the driveway. Guy tells me the guy I spoke to is no longer there he now the guy. I tell him come get your tank.

It is now March 17 tank still there. not a good way to do business, in my humble opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Gas Tank.

Reason of review: See my review .

Comments