1111 Bayshore Rd, Villas, NJ 08251, USA
1.1

Just received a bill from Amerigas ;50 gallons of propane at a price of 260.00. So I decided to call their office and ask what is the current price of propane and was asked for my account number.

I replied that I just had a general question of the current price. After asking 3 times and then finally relenting and giving my account info I asked (and already knew) that depending on the customer everyone is charged a different price and when I confronted the representative I was told about all of their expenses. My question was at 2 1/2 times the current price of propane don't you think it would be prudent to at least quote the price before delivery? Because I would have NEVER purchased it.

The representative was very combative and basically said tough ***. Needless to say once this propane runs out I will NEVER buy one ounce of propane from them at any price!

I would encourage anyone else not to do business with this company! Good riddance AmeriGas!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Amerigas Cons: Bait and switch, Price gouging.

• propane rip-off