my husband and i have been loyal customers of amerigas for the last 31 yrs. we are on the budget plan for heating and cooking.

last year our budget was $136.00, this year it jumped up to $208.00. we are seniors and on fixed incomes. we live in a mobile home park and other residents use amerigas also. we got to comparing our going rate with some people here.

our rate per gallon is $3.36, and one other resident pays $2.67 per gallon. they are on budget too. what gives ??

we are really upset about this. we want a lower rate too.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2011.

Comments

Hello, this is Fran from AmeriGas. If you send your account details to me at customerfirstfran at amerigas dot com, we will work on assisting you with this issue. Thank you, Fran

You could be on a budget program with a fluctuating price per gallon versus a guaranteed pricing program in which you may lock in a cheap rate for a twelve month period.

nikalseyn

Another typically not-so-bright comment from "so sad." I think perhaps his dark closet environment is starting to get to him. However, you should talk to the neighbour with the low rate and find out who it is with and then contact that company---it may even be Amerigas---and see why you can't get the same rate. At least you should get an explanation of why.

Oh boo hoo hoo cry me a river.