We have been on automatic refill with Amerigas in the Knoxville TN area.They just filled out tank 2 days ago and I went out to pick up the delivery ticket, which they leave on the tank.

They charged us $4.50 per gallon which seemed pretty high. We called around and were quoted prices from $1.79 to $2.19 by other suppliers. They we called Amerigas. They said, "there were some billing errors and we caught most of them".

They are refunding about 50% of what they charged. THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED LAST SPRING!!!!!

My suggestions if you are using Amerigas: first, walk out and get your delivery ticket, second, check price against other companies, third, complain.It is a shame to have to do this, but some companies are either too dishonest or too *** to be trusted.

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Are usually reliable with deliveries.

I didn't like: Overcharge on price.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Waste Pro Usa - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro Usa "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more