We have been on automatic refill with Amerigas in the Knoxville TN area.They just filled out tank 2 days ago and I went out to pick up the delivery ticket, which they leave on the tank.

They charged us $4.50 per gallon which seemed pretty high. We called around and were quoted prices from $1.79 to $2.19 by other suppliers. They we called Amerigas. They said, "there were some billing errors and we caught most of them".

They are refunding about 50% of what they charged. THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED LAST SPRING!!!!!

My suggestions if you are using Amerigas: first, walk out and get your delivery ticket, second, check price against other companies, third, complain.It is a shame to have to do this, but some companies are either too dishonest or too *** to be trusted.

Review about: Amerigas Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Are usually reliable with deliveries.

I didn't like: Overcharge on price.

Had an Experience with Amerigas?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

House Of Energy Is Bad Energy!  Do Not Do Business With Them! House Of Energy "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more National Grid - Beyond Rude and Unprofessional National Grid "Thursday night May 18th after a terrible wind storm a tree on my front lawn took down the utility post also in my front yard along with all the electrical/utility..." Read more Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more